Friday, December 28, 2007










<

...

Gallery26, Milsons Point, Sydney.

...



...

I found it to be a really friendly place, so very much in a lovely part of Sydney.

Not that Alfred Street was quiet, or serene. There were preparations going on for the New Years Eve celebrations. It was sunny and close to hot, outside.

An interesting perspective on Sydney Harbour. The signs to Luna Park, bringing back memories.

The gallery a very light, in two senses of the word, exhibitions pace.

...

I was impressed by the variety of work, on display.

Surely the paintings that I, OzCloggie (Jo) display, on RedBubble show that I'm thoroughly enjoying painting in a style that has more to do with Impressionism than with providing the world with new ways of looking at things, but I appreciate the talent and skill, gone into the art on display, in Gallery26!

...

Go look!
.



As a member of the RedBubble website, I'm so pleased to see this gallery opened.

Ozcloggie - MrJoop



No comments: